|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Chocolate bar, jelly beans, toffee apple|
|Symbol(s)||Orange & white stars|
|Special Thanks||Kristin Earhart|
|Publish date|| 1 June 2009|
1 July 2009
1 September 2012
|Rainbow Magic order|
Trixie has pale skin with shoulder-length red hair pushed back by a black hairband with a black bow. She wears a short, orange dress with a silky black sash around the waist over black-and-orange striped tights, black shoes and a black star pendant around her neck. Her wings are pointy and orange tinted.
Symbol: Orange, white-tinted stars.
Magic Objects/ Job:
- Chocolate Bar: ensures everyone's Halloween costumes are perfect and are not muddled/mixed up with other costumes.
- Magic Jellybeans: makes sure that there is plenty of sweets for everyone on Halloween night.
- Toffee Apple: makes sure that all trick-or-treaters enjoy the full magic of the day. Without it, people get scared and also less enjoyable.
Job: Makes sure Halloween is not too spooky so that kids, including older people, can enjoy the magic of the night.
Jack Frost's Poem
I, Jack Frost, have planned a nasty scare.
Indeed, all human should beware.
Halloween will be all trick and no treat,
Since my goblins stole what makes the day so sweet.
To the world of humans the goblins go.
The magic sweets are lost and will stay so.
All kids in costume will have a might fright,
When they have no fun on Halloween night!
- She is the 1st U.S. fairy to be made into a UK one.
- In the U.S., Trixie's magic sweets are known as candy.
- Her French name is Sandrine.
Trixie's name comes from the popular saying at Halloween, "trick or treat". Halloween is on the 31st of October and is associated with ghosts and scary things, causing people to play scary tricks on each other for fun, or share sweets/candy.