|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||wand|
Illustrations show her as a young, beautiful woman. She has long copper (or caramel cream coloured) hair swept into a ponytail and wears a long sparkling strapless dress covered in colourful glimmering jewels. She has kind green eyes. This was her first official appearance in Cherry's story. In Honey's story she wore a long dress with long loose sleeves and her hair was kept loose the same way as the Sugar Plum Fairy. In Autumn's story, only her head is seen and she has long, thick straight blonde hair, wearing a necklace and a tiara.
- She first appears in Cherry the Cake Fairy's story.
- She appears throughout the Party Fairies.
- She helps the girls out via the Seeing Pool in Autumn the Falling Leaves Fairy.
- It is shown she can do advanced magic by only pointing her finger.
- In the invitation poem for the Party Fairies, her name is preceded by HRH, or 'Her Royal Highness', meaning she's royalty and is probably in some way related to King Oberon and Queen Titania, HRH indicating a princess of some kind. This would explain why she was in charge of their Jubilee surprise party.