|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Her wand|
Sky the Blue Fairy is the fifth fairy in the Rainbow Fairies series.
Fairy Profile from the Official RM Facebook Page:
Blue is the color that is thought to promote creativity. Sky expresses her artsy side by creating all kinds of elaborate cloud shapes - you've probably seen her work.
Sky has short, curly blonde hair in an updo. She wears a silver tiara and wears blue star-shaped earrings. Sky wears a blue dress and matching knee-high boots. She wears silver cuffs around her arms and neck. Her wings are diamond shaped and blue tinted.
Symbol: Blue stars.
Magical object/ Job
Magical object: Her wand
Job: Power over the colour blue.
Powers and Abilities
- The seven standard powers of a fairy.
- Power over the colour blue.
- She is the fifth fairy to be rescued by Rachel and Kirsty.
- Her fairy dust/aura is blue stars.
- She came closest to death than any of the other Rainbow Fairies.
- In the movie Rainbow Magic Return to Rainspell Island, she is voiced by Emily Dormer.
- When fairies form a fairy ring their magic joins together and becomes very powerful.
- Her German name is 'Holly Himmelblau', which translates to 'Holly Blue Sky'.
- Her Swedish name is Safira.
- Her Spanish name is Celeste.
Sky's name comes from what we call the Earth's atmosphere. On a clear day, the sky looks blue because molecules in the air can scatter blue light from the sun more than red light.