|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Dawn pearl, Twilight pearl, Moon pearl|
|Preceding||Chrissie the Wish Fairy|
|Succeeding||Gabriella the Snow Kingdom Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Narinder Dhami|
|Publish date|| 8 May 2008|
1 April 2009
15 July 2009
14 May 2010
3 August 2013 (Early Reader)
Shannon the Ocean Fairy is the 8th fairy in the Holiday Special Fairies series.
Shannon has long wavy, auburn hair held back with a starfish clip. She wears a top made of aqua-coloured ribbons embroidered with pink and white pearls and a peach-pink skirt. She is bare-foot and has two seashell anklets (one on each ankle) and a simple, seashell necklace. Her wings are round and aqua tinted
Symbol: Orange starfish.
- The Dawn Pearl: makes sure the morning begins and controls the water levels.
- The Twilight Pearl: controls night-time so that night falls every evening.
- The Moon Pearl: affects the flow of water and the size of the waves.
Job: Controlling the oceans, night-time and day time.
Jack Frost's Poem
To the palace we will go,
Because my spell will make it so.
Enchanted Pearls I mean to take,
Leaving chaos in my wake.
Tides will rise to flood both worlds
While my goblins have the pearls.
So goblins keep them safe for me
Hidden deep beneath the sea
- Shannon's helpers are the Ocean Fairies.
- Shannon is best friends with the Ocean Fairies and Rihanna the Sea Horse Fairy.
- Some copies of Shannon don't have a poem.
- Her book has been converted into an Early Reader.
- Her Swedish name is Hedda.