|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||wand|
She wears a long white dress with a ruffled hem line that goes all the way down to her feet with long sleeves. She has dark brown hair piled up in a bun, topped by a tiara.
The Queen is gentle and kind, wanting only the best for her subjects. She shows gratefulness towards the girls' help and acts as a mentor to the fairies. She is usually by the Seeing Pool where she can help the girls in their quest to retrieve magical objects.
- In the Jewel Fairies series, her tiara was magical, since it contained seven magic jewels.
- In some of the other books, she uses her wand to cast spells.
- In the Return to Rainspell Island movie, she is voiced by Teresa Gallagher.
- She seems to appear more often than King Oberon.
- She is a mentor to the fairies and has access to the Seeing Pool.
- The king and queen have reigned for 1100 years (as of 2012 in Elizabeth the Jubilee Fairy), and since they reigned for 1000 years in 2005 (the Party Fairies) one fairy year would seem to be the equivalent of 14 human years.
- The King and Queen have a niece and nephew-in-law, Princess Grace and Prince Arthur, and a grandnephew and grandniece, Prince George and his younger sister.
- They also have a niece called Princess Rosalyn, who married Prince Arlo in Blossom the Flower Girl Fairy.
- She and her husband are the only fairies who don't have wings, though they can apparently still fly.
Her husband, King Oberon is also a moon of the planet Uranus, along with Titania. Titania and Oberon were the fairies in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.