|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Three magic shoes|
|Preceding||Kylie the Carnival Fairy|
|Succeeding||Flora the Fancy Dress Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Narinder Dhami|
|Publish date|| 5 October 2006|
5 October 2009
1 September 2010
Paige the Pantomime Fairy (U.S. name: Paige the Christmas Play Fairy) is the 5th fairy in the Holiday Special Fairies series.
Paige has long brown hair pushed back by a star-studded pink hairband. She wears a dark pink cardigan over a light pink ballet dress with a dark pink bow around the waist, dark pink ballet shoes and a pearl necklace. Her wings are round and pink tinted.
Symbol: Pink ribbons.
- The ballet shoe makes sure that the costumes are the right fit.
- The golden horseshoe looks after scenery and props.
- Cinderella's glass slipper makes the whole pantomime a success!
Job: Making sure the production of Christmas pantomimes go smoothly.
Jack Frost's Poem
Christmas shows more fun than toys
Are popular with girls and boys,
But this year I have it in mind
To spoil their festive pantomimes.
Goblins, leave this very hour!
Bring me the items that have power
To ruin shows across the land,
And thwart the fairies Christmas plans.
- Paige's favourite ballet is Sleeping Beauty.
- Paige's cardigan and shoes are red on the U.S. cover.
- Her French name is Lola.