|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Silver sixpence, Golden bells, Moonlight veil|
|Symbol(s)||Gold horseshoes, lilac hearts, flowers|
|Preceding||Gabriella the Snow Kingdom Fairy|
|Succeeding||Trixie the Halloween Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Rachel Elliot|
|Publish date|| 7 May 2009|
1 March 2010
6 July 2010
4 March 2014 (Early Reader)
Mia the Bridesmaid Fairy is the 10th fairy of the Holiday Special Fairies series.
Mia has a red rose tucked in her shoulder length wavy blonde hair. She wears a dark pink dress with a full net skirt underneath and a pale pink bow. She also wears a gold charm bracelet on her right wrist and silver peep-toe shoes. Her wings are pointy and pink tinted (lilac-grey on the US cover).
Symbol: gold horseshoes, lilac hearts and flowers.
- Silver Sixpence makes sure couple's exchange their wedding vows.
- Golden Bells brings good luck to every wedding!
- Moonshine Veil brings happiness.
Job: Making sure weddings go smoothly for everyone.
Jack Frost's Poem
Rain clouds brew and ice winds blow
Seek out weddings high and low
Blemish all the snow-white dresses
Drizzle on their shining tresses
Goblins, heed my cold command
And travel to the human land
Those fairy charms I bid you hide
To spoil the dreams of every bride!
- On the front cover, she carries a bouquet of red roses. Throughout the book, she is not carrying a bouquet.
- She is the first fairy to have her name chosen by fans.
- Her book has been converted into an Early Reader.