|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||triple-jewelled engagement ring|
|Symbol(s)||pink roses and lavender|
|Preceding||Tiana the Toy Fairy: The Land of Sweets|
|Special Thanks||Rachel Elliot|
|Publish date||19 April 2018|
Meghan the Wedding Sparkle Fairy is the 10th fairy in the One-Offs series.
Meghan has long wavy brown hair and semi dark skin. She wears a long elegant white dress, white stilettos and a pendant. Her wings are tinted pastel blue.
Symbol: pink roses and lavender
Magic Object: Triple-jewelled engagement ring
Job: Looking after the joy of getting married and being able to love
Join best friends Rachel and Kirsty for a very magical Royal Wedding!
Meghan's special magic looks after the magic of matrimony everywhere. But when naughty Jack Frost steals her magical triple-jewelled engagement ring (that she wears on a charm round her neck), he breaks the spell of love in both the fairy and human worlds! Couples and best friends everywhere keep falling out, and forgetting what it is they love about each other. Kirsty and Rachel must help Meghan get her ring back before the Fairyland royal wedding, and weddings everywhere, are ruined!
Jack Frost's Poem
Meghan's ring makes weddings shine,
So I will make its magic mine!
I'll steal the ring to make quite sure
The spell of love will be no more.
The added bonus, you will see,
Is that the ring will work for me;
Bring luck to all my naughty schemes,
And spoil the fairies' soppy dreams!
- She was created in celebration of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding in 2018.
- The book will be published one month before the wedding on the 19th May.
- Her job was most likely named so because it rhymes with Meghan Markle's surname.
- The Monday Fairy shares the same name, only spelt differently.
- Her job is similar to Kate the Royal Wedding Fairy, Juliet the Valentine Fairy and Florence the Friendship Fairy.
- She is part of the Royal Fairies group.
Meghan is named after Meghan Markle, an American actress. The book was written in celebration of her marriage to Prince Harry.