|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Pink card, Red rose, Box of chocolates|
|Preceding||Destiny the Pop Star Fairy|
|Succeeding||Belle the Birthday Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Kristin Earhart|
|Publish date|| 7 January 2010|
1 December 2009
Juliet has long, wavy, brown hair held back with a red heart decorated headband. She wears a denim skirt with two heart pockets sewn on it, a pink jumper, pale pink ballet shoes, a beaded red heart necklace and a red heart charm bracelet. Her wings are round and pink tinted.
Symbol: Pink and white hearts
- The pink card looks after family love.
- The red rose looks after sweetheart love.
- The box of chocolate hearts looks after friendship love
Job: Juliet's job is to make sure Valentine's Day is full of love and happiness.
Jack Frost's Poem:
It's Valentine's Day and love is everywhere
But I, Jack Frost, feel it isn't fair
Friends and families and sweethearts too
I've got a mean surprise for you
This day is no longer nice
If you celebrate you will pay the price
Giving cards and gifts is a big mistake
Those things will cause your hearts to break.
- Along with Mia the Bridesmaid Fairy, Juliet's name was chosen by Rainbow Magic fans.
- Other fairies that wear hearts along with Juliet are Phoebe the Fashion Fairy and Leah the Theatre Fairy
Juliet's name comes from a character from the famous romantic tragedy, Romeo and Juliet. Juliet was one of the main characters of the Shakespeare play and she and Romeo had a deep love for each other.