|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Pink card, Red rose, Box of chocolates|
|Preceding||Destiny the Pop Star Fairy|
|Succeeding||Belle the Birthday Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Kristin Earhart|
|Publish date|| 7 January 2010|
1 December 2009
Juliet has long, wavy, brown hair held back with a red heart decorated headband. She wears a denim skirt with two heart pockets sewn on it, a pink jumper, pale pink ballet shoes, a beaded red heart necklace and a red heart charm bracelet. Her wings are round and pink tinted.
Symbol: Pink and white hearts.
- The pink card looks after family love.
- The red rose looks after sweetheart love.
- The box of chocolate hearts looks after friendship love.
Job: Juliet's job is to make sure Valentine's Day is full of love and happiness.
Jack Frost's Poem
It's Valentine's Day and love is everywhere,
But I, Jack Frost, feel it isn't fair.
Friends and families and sweethearts, too,
I've got a mean surprise for you.
This day is no longer nice.
If you celebrate, you will pay the price.
Giving cards and gifts is a big mistake,
Those things will cause your hearts to break.
- Along with Mia the Bridesmaid Fairy, Juliet's name was chosen by Rainbow Magic fans.
- Other fairies that wear hearts along with Juliet are Phoebe the Fashion Fairy and Leah the Theatre Fairy.
Juliet's name comes from a character from the famous romantic tragedy, Romeo and Juliet. Juliet was one of the main characters of the Shakespeare play and she and Romeo had a deep love for each other.