|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||A yellow party bag|
Honey the Sweet Fairy (U.S. name: Honey the Candy Fairy) is the fourth fairy in the Party Fairies series.
Fairy Profile from the Official RM Facebook Page:
Honey makes sure there are enough treats to go around. All kinds of candy and sweets grow on trees in her Fairyland garden, where you will also find a sherbet fountain. Her shimmering amber fairy dust smells like sweet honey. Because she has a sweet tooth herself, and can't help but sample her own sugary creations, Honey is a dedicated fitness buff. She jogs every morning, and she never forgets to brush her teeth! Honey is also very good at curing tummy aches.
Honey has golden hair pulled into a side ponytail with a sweet-shaped hair jewel. She wears a bright yellow dress with a yellow shawl hanging down from her top, sherbet-yellow ballet slippers, a sweet-shaped pendant necklace and a chain around her ankle. Her wings are diamond-shaped and yellow tinted.
Object: Yellow party bag.
Job: Ensuring that parties everywhere have delicious sweets for everyone.
- In this story, Honey takes Kirsty and Rachel off to her Fairyland Sweet Factory. The girls visit the factory a second time in the Sweet Fairies stories.
- Honey's helpers are the Sweet Fairies, found out in Lottie the Lollipop Fairy. She works closely with them to ensure fabulous treats for everyone!
- Honey loves inventing new candy.
- In the U.S. print, Honey's sweet dust is renamed candy dust.
- Her German name is 'Lea Lollipop'.
- Her Swedish name is Klara.
- Her Spanish name is Dunia.
Honey's name comes from the sticky substance, honey. Honey is made by bees with a sweet taste. It can be used as a substitute for sugar.