|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Quill Pen|
|Succeeding||Kate the Royal Wedding Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Narinder Dhami|
|Publish date|| 16 February 2006|
Hannah the Happy Ever After Fairy is the 1st fairy in the One-Offs series.
Hannah has short blonde hair with daisies holding her ringlets in place and pale skin. She wears a dark blue dress with a daisy chain belt, blue ballet slippers with long blue ribbons and a daisy flower pendant. Her wings are pointy and blue tinted. On the cover she is holding a blue book.
Symbol: White daisies.
Magic Object: A Rainbow Quill pen.
Job: Making all the fairy tales have the correct and happy endings.
- She is the only fairy whose book doesn't feature a poem or a spell.
- This is the first shorter One-off story, with five chapters instead of six.
- She was written for World Book Day 2006, and printing of the paperback has since been discontinued.
- The book is physically smaller in size than the series books.
- Hannah also appears in Kate the Royal Wedding Fairy.
Hannah is named after a friend of the author of the book, Narinder Dhami. In the Special Thanks section, the book is dedicated to "Hannah Powell".