|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Rubber duck|
|Symbol(s)||Baby bottles & baby boots|
|Preceding||Luna the Loom Band Fairy|
|Succeeding||Charlotte the Baby Princess Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Rachel Elliot|
|Publish date|| 5 March 2015|
Frances the Royal Family Fairy is the 7th fairy in the One-Offs series.
Frances has long, chocolate-brown hair held back by a silver tiara. She wears a dark blue silky dress with black high heels and a silver necklace. Her wings are round-pointed and lilac tinted.
Symbol: Baby bottles and baby boots.
Magical objects/ Job:
Magical Object: Rubber duck
Job: Ensuring royal families get along well and no feuds.
Jack Frost's Poem
Royal babies make me snore,
I've never been so bored before.
Their family's too dull to mention
It's time that I got some attention!
I'll make a sibling presently
Who'll be as bold and bad as me,
And think I'm handsome, brave and clever.
I'll be the coolest brother ever!
- Her dress is based on one worn by Kate Middleton.
- Frances' name could be based on Princess Diana's second name, Frances.
- She is the second fairy to be based on Kate Middleton's appearance, the first being Kate the Royal Wedding Fairy.
- Her book will be converted into a Early Reader book.
- She is part of the Royal Fairies group.
Frances' name could be based on Princess Diana's middle name, Frances.