|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Figurine, Cape, Mask|
|Preceding||Paige the Pantomime Fairy|
|Succeeding||Chrissie the Wish Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Narinder Dhami|
|Publish date|| 3 May 2007|
21 April 2009
3 June 2009
1 June 2010
3 May 2012 (Early Reader)
Flora the Fancy Dress Fairy (U.S. name: Flora the Dress-Up Fairy) is the 6th fairy in the Holiday Special Fairies series.
Flora has long green and blue hair in ringlets topped by a tiara of shells. She wears a dark blue bandanna top with an emerald green and blue skirt curved into a mermaid tail and green ballet slippers. Her wings are round and turquoise tinted.
Symbol: Blue pinwheels.
- Figurine makes sure the party food tastes nice.
- Red Riding Hood Cape looks after all the costumes, so that they're not splitting at the seams.
- Masquerade Mask contains the party atmosphere.
Job: Making sure all types of fancy dress parties go smoothly.
Jack Frost's Poem
Goblins one and goblins all,
I summon you to my summer ball.
At Mckersey Castle we will meet
To sing and dance and drink and eat!
The reason I am sure is plain.
It's to celebrate my glorious reign
So on full moon, to the castle gate,
Come with gifts and don't be late.
- On the cover, she holds the Masquerade mask with a feather and ribbons.
- Flora's favourite spell is the one that turns old clothes into perfect party outfits.
- The crown of shells worn by Flora was made for her by Shannon the Ocean Fairy.
- Some copies of Flora don't have a poem.
- Her book has been converted into a Rainbow Magic: Early Reader book.
- Her Swedish name is Matilda.
- Her Slovenian name is Gaja.