|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Cupcake, Bunting, Sparkler|
|Symbol(s)||Fireworks & rockets|
|Preceding||Melissa the Sports Fairy|
|Succeeding||Elsa the Mistletoe Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Kristin Earhart|
|Publish date|| 8 September 2016|
Fizz has long, dark brown hair held back by a red hairband. She wears a blue jacket over a white and dark blue mini dress over red leggings and light blue ballet pumps. Her wings are pointed and reddish-pink tinted.
Symbol: Fireworks and rockets
- Cupcake: makes sure plans for fireworks night go well.
- Bunting: makes sure everyone has their own traditions and favourite things about fireworks night.
- Sparkler: makes fireworks extra sparkly. Without it, they won't be as good.
Job: Ensures that everyone enjoys firework displays.
Jack Frost's Poem
Everyone loves a good firework show,
But I think they're boring places to go.
Some sparkles, some spinners, a Catherine Wheel,
So many fireworks, but what's the big deal?
Everyone's staring up into the sky,
Watching silly explosions- but why?!
Watching this show and ignoring Jack Frost,
Well, I say, all fireworks, go away, get lost!
And this year I won't be left on the shelf,
Because I'll have the fireworks all to myself!
I'll steal Fizz's magic, and all will soon see me,
That the star of the show is me, me , me!
- Fizz is the UK version of Skyler the Fireworks Fairy
- She is the second UK fairy to be based off a U.S. Special, the first being Nicki the Holiday Camp Fairy.
- This is the first special to have the new layout.
- In her book, the story is set in the village of Sundown, but in Skyler's, it is set in Honeydown.
Fizz's name comes from the onomatopoeia, 'fizz'. Fireworks seem to 'fizz' when they are about to explode.