|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||A purple mist feather|
|Symbol(s)||Swirly silvery mist|
Evie the Mist Fairy is the fifth fairy in the Weather Fairies series.
Fairy Profile from the Official RM Facebook Page:
Evie can make the early morning mist as thick as pea soup. Her sparkly, silver-tipped wand shoots out sparks of silver and violet to create wisps of shimmering mist.
Evie loves a mystery. She likes to read detective novels, and fancies herself as Fairyland's version of Sherlock Holmes.
Evie has long, dark brown hair, held back by a purple headband. She wears a purple dress with bedraggled sleeves with matching knee-length boots and a mist-shaped pendant. Her wings are round and purple tinted.
Symbol: Swirly silvery mist
Magical object/ Job
Job: Controlling the mist
Magic Object: The Mist Feather
- Evie's mist feather creates sparkly wisps of mist that make things look very pretty!
- Fairy children love to play in Evie's mist.
- Goblins are scared of mist because they think pogwurzles will sneak up behind them!
- Her German name is 'Nellie Nebelschleier', which translates to 'Nellie Fog Veil'.
- Her Swedish name is Disa (pronounced der-za).