|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Three eggs, Easter bunny|
|Special Thanks||Tracey West|
|Publish date|| 1 January 2011|
3 March 2011
|Rainbow Magic order|
Emma has shoulder-length black curly hair held back by a yellow hairband decorated with pink flowers. She wears a pastel yellow dress with a pink sash, pink polka-dot boots, a pink bangle and a yellow chick pendant. Her wings are round and yellow tinted.
Symbol: Coloured Easter eggs.
Magic Objects: Three magical eggs
- The egg painted with a chocolate bunny: helps to make Easter chocolate extra yummy.
- The egg painted with a coloured Easter egg: makes painted Easter eggs bright and beautiful, and stops the eggs going bad.
- The egg painted with an Easter basket: gives the Easter Bunny the extra magical push to deliver all Easter baskets in one night.
Job: Ensuring that Easter is fun for everyone!
Jack Frost's Poem
Easter chocolate tastes so sweet
Coloured eggs are a pretty treat
And children smile on Easter Day
When the Easter Bunny comes their way.
But I'll make chocolate melt away
There won't be any coloured eggs today
And nobody will think it's funny
When I kidnap the Easter Bunny!
- Emma's pet chicken, Fluffy, lays three magic eggs every year!
- She is the only Special fairy to have four magic items - three normal items and an animal.