|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
Ella McCauley is a dress designer who appears in the Fashion Fairies series.
Ella has whispy blonde hair tied back and always wears a blazer, a tight skirt and high heeled shoes.
- She is an obvious parody of Stella McCartney, the famous British fashion designer, daughter to Sir Paul McCartney of The Beatles.
- She was one of the people who wasn't possessed by Jack Frost's fashion brand.
- She has a mannequin called Mabel.
- She is good friends with Jessica Jarvis.
- In the Spanish adaptions, her name is changed to Emma.
Do you like Ella McCauley?