|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||tiara|
Elisa the Adventure Fairy (U.S. name: Elisa the Royal Adventure Fairy) is the fourth fairy in the Princess Fairies series.
Elisa has short, black hair. She wears a sparkly, purple vest top, light blue harem pants with a gold belt, a silver bracelet on her right wrist and sparkly purple ballet pumps. Her wings are round-edged and purple tinted.
Symbol: Hexagon-shaped purple jewels
Job: To protect everyone's spirit of adventure
Magic Object: A silver tiara with a purple hexagon-shaped jewel in the centre.
- She is called Elisa the Royal Adventure Fairy in the U.S. version.
- She is the only fairy with a silver tiara.
- Elisa likes to plan treasure hunts for her friends.
- Elisa's magic makes the spirit of fun and adventure strong in every human and fairy.
- Her Swedish name is Vilda.