|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
Dakota May is a singer. She can get tired of fans, and tells Rachel and Kirsty that they mob her and that she just wants to chill out like a normal person, as she disguised herself as a teenage girl. She appears in Jessie the Lyrics Fairy, Frankie the Make-up Fairy and is mentioned in Daisy the Festival Fairy.
Dakota has a short black bob and at the concert, she wore a frilly layered dress and high heels with make-up. When she disguised herself, she wore a long blonde wig and big sunglasses.
Dakota has a single called The Faces of Me:
- It might seem that I have different faces,
- For different people and different places,
- But in my heart I'm still me,
- And that's who I'll always be!
- She might be a teenager.
- Her stage appearance resembles a 20s flapper.
- At the end of Frankie the Make-up Fairy, Dakota dedicates her song to Rachel and Kirsty.