|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Christmas Tree, Star, Christmas gift|
|Preceding||Belle the Birthday Fairy|
|Succeeding||Florence the Friendship Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Rachel Elliot|
|Publish date|| 7 October 2010|
1 September 2012
Cheryl the Christmas Tree Fairy is the 15th fairy in the Holiday Special Fairies series.
Cheryl has long, chocolate-brown wavy hair held back by a little red bow. She wears a green bolero over a red dress with a fluffy, white hem and a green bow at the neckline, long red boots, red earrings and a golden bell pendant in UK version.
In the US version, she wears a red bolero over a green dress with a fluffy, white hem and a red bow at the neckline, long green boots, green earrings and a golden bell pendant. Her wings are diamond-shaped and green tinted.
Symbol: Little green Christmas trees.
- The Christmas Tree protects other Christmas trees.
- The Christmas Star makes sure that everybody is helpful and kind at Christmas.
- The Christmas Gift makes sure that everyone enjoys the festivities at Christmas.
Job: Making sure Christmas is magical for all humans and fairies.
Jack Frost's Poem
Christmas future, Christmas past
Let this festive magic last
Steal away all Christmas joy
From every little girl and boy.
My Christmas will be full of glee
Thanks to the magic Christmas tree
Those tricksy fairies think they're clever
But I will stop their fun for ever!
- Cheryl is carrying a baby Christmas tree on the palm of her hand on the front cover, which is decorated with baubles, gold stars and a red bow on top.
- On the front cover, Cheryl's dress is lined with white fur but in the book illustrations, it isn't.
- On the U.S front cover, her dress and boots are green instead of red and her bolero is red instead of green.
- The paperback version of the book includes a fairy decoration.