|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Earring, Ornamental shoe & clutch bag|
|Preceding||Daisy the Festival Fairy|
|Succeeding||Alyssa the Snow Queen Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Rachel Elliot|
|Publish date|| 3 September 2015|
13 July 2017 (Early Reader)
Catherine the Fashion Princess Fairy is the 33rd fairy in the Holiday Special Fairies series.
Catherine has long, dark brown hair over one shoulder and a dark green pillbox hat with green netting on top. She wears a long, green chiffon dress with a belt and silver high heels. Her wings are pointy and pink tinted.
Symbol: Green emeralds.
- Priceless Earring: makes sure that princesses have the right outfit with the right accessories.
- Ornamental shoe: ensures that princesses are on time to royal events.
- Clutch bag: gives princesses the confidence for speeches.
Job: Ensuring that princesses have the correct outfits and have confidence for speeches.
Jack Frost's Poem
Princesses live a life of ease,
With clever servants, keen to please.
My life should be this grand and fine,
So Catherine's objects must be mine!
I want applause for how I dress.
I want my speeches to impress.
Goblins, take her objects three,
And give her royal flair to me!
- She is the 3rd fairy to be based off Kate Middleton's appearance, the first being Kate the Royal Wedding Fairy and the second being Frances the Royal Family Fairy.
- She is the only fairy in the Royal Fairies group that isn't a One-Off.
Catherine is named after Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. The Duchess has been a fashion icon since her marriage to Prince William.