|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Frienship bracelet, Compass, Water bottle|
|Symbol(s)||Gold stars & green leaves|
|Preceding||Emma the Easter Fairy|
|Succeeding||Selena the Sleepover Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Tracey West|
|Publish date|| 1 May 2011|
Cara the Camp Fairy is the 4th fairy in the U.S Special Editions series.
Cara has light skin with brown-blonde hair put into two braids. She wears a light purple tank top with blue shorts decorated with little bows, flip flops, a leaf necklace and two friendship bracelets on her wrist. Her wings are pointy and grayish tinted.
Symbol: Golden stars and green leaves.
- Friendship Bracelet: its job is to look over all arts and crafts at camp.
- Water Bottle makes sure that campers keep cool during the day. Without it, campers will never cool down and fans break!
- Compass which makes sure campers don't get lost.
Job: Making sure that summer camp is fun for all campers.
Jack Frost's Poem:
Camp has things that goblins adore,
Bugs and games and stick s'mores.
But I, Jack Frost, can't stand the sun,
I sit in the dark while campers have fun.
So I'll ruin camp and drain the lake,
I'll spoil the crafts kids love to make.
As long I have the items three,
No one will have fun -- except for me!
- She is the first U.S only fairy
- Cara's favorite camp activity's are hiking and archery.
- Rachel and Kirsty's group at camp is called the Rowdy Raccoons.
- Cara's best friends are the Sports Fairies and Olympia The Games Fairy.
- Her UK equivalent is Nicki the Holiday Camp Fairy.