|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Frienship bracelet, Compass, Water bottle|
|Symbol(s)||Gold stars & green leaves|
|Preceding||Emma the Easter Fairy|
|Succeeding||Selena the Sleepover Fairy|
|Special Thanks||Tracey West|
|Publish date|| 1 May 2011|
1 May 2014
Cara the Camp Fairy is the 4th fairy in the U.S Special Editions series.
Cara has light skin with brown-blonde hair put into two braids. She wears a light purple tank top with blue shorts decorated with little bows, flip flops, a leaf necklace and two friendship bracelets on her wrist. Her wings are pointy and grayish tinted.
Symbol: Golden stars and green leaves.
- The Friendship Bracelet: to look over all arts and crafts at camp.
- The Water Bottle: makes sure that campers keep cool during the day. Without it, campers will never cool down and fans break!
- The Compass: makes sure campers don't get lost.
Job: Making sure that summer camp is fun for all campers.
Jack Frost's Poem
Camp has things that goblins adore,
Bugs and games and stick s'mores.
But I, Jack Frost, can't stand the sun,
I sit in the dark while campers have fun.
So I'll ruin camp and drain the lake,
I'll spoil the crafts kids love to make.
As long I have the items three,
No one will have fun -- except for me!
- She was the first U.S only fairy.
- Cara's favorite camp activities are hiking and archery.
- Rachel and Kirsty's group at camp is called the Rowdy Raccoons.
- Cara's best friends are the Sports Fairies and Olympia the Games Fairy.
- Her UK equivalent is Nicki the Holiday Camp Fairy.
- Her French name is Caroline.
- Cara the Coding Fairy shares the same name with her.