|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Silver rattle|
|Preceding||Elizabeth the Jubilee Fairy|
|Succeeding||Georgie the Royal Prince Fairy|
|Location||Norwood Palace near Wetherbury Village|
|Special Thanks||Sarah Levison|
|Publish date|| 2 May 2013|
Alexandra the Royal Baby Fairy is the 4th fairy in the One-Offs series.
Alexandra has long, auburn hair in a side plait. She wears a pink dress decorated with sparkly gems and a silk blue ribbon around the waist, red ballet pumps with white diamonds at the toes and a silver Orb-shaped necklace. Her wings are pointy and lilac tinted.
Symbol: Silver rattles
Magical objects/ Job:
Magic Object: Magical silver rattle
Job: Ensuring that all royal babies carry out their duties and have a wonderful childhood.
Jack Frost's Poem
Aha! What's that I hear?
A precious bundle will soon be near.
I think I'll take it for my own,
And keep it in my icy home!
A royal baby was a surprise,
But a good one, I now realize.
I'll teach it to play tricks on fairykind,
And Fairyland will soon be mine!
- She was created in celebration of Kate Middleton and Prince William's first child, Prince George.
- On the front cover, Alexandra carries a fairy baby, who wears a purple jumpsuit, has lilac wings and short, ruffled blonde hair. The baby is a boy as mentioned in the Big Book of Fairies.
- Charlotte the Baby Princess Fairy and Georgie the Royal Prince Fairy are her friends.
- Her book has been converted into an Early Reader.
- She is part of the Royal Fairies group.