|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Breeze Feather|
|Symbol(s)||Copper and green leaves|
Abigail the Breeze Fairy is the second fairy in the Weather Fairies series.
Fairy Profile from the Official RM Facebook Page
Abigail makes it easy to fly a kite when she directs the wind to blow in great gusts. Her emerald green wand has a shining golden tip that showers little bursts of swirling golden leaves.
Abigail is into wind power, and is very eco-conscious. She's forever launching new 'green' projects for Fairyland. She also has the world's largest collection of hats, which she would love to return to their owners if she could find them.
Abigail has long, auburn hair and bright green eyes. She wears a yellow T-shirt, a yellow skirt with a green leaf printed on one side, green trainers and a green leaf pendant. Her wings are pointy and pale green tinted.
Symbol: Copper and green leaves
Job: Controlling the winds.
Magic Object: The Breeze Feather
- Breezy autumn is Abigail's favourite time of year - she loves to fly among the falling golden leaves.
- Abigail's breeze feather is copper coloured.
- Her German name is 'Stella Sturmwind', which translates to 'Stella Stormy Wind'.
- Her Swedish name is Vendela.
- Her Spanish name is Brisa.
- Her Slovenian name is Patricija.
- Her French name is Alizé.
- Her Turkish name is Meltem.